There are three different time clock options available to you to use the timeclock in Loaded. Please note, you can only use one of the options below, not a combination.
Your existing POS system
Loaded Windows timeclock application
Loaded Android timeclock application
You need the Time permission to log in to the Windows and Android timeclock application, if you require this please ask someone from your organization who has existing Time permissions to set this up for you.
- You need to have added staff roles and staff members before you can log in to the Windows time clock or the Android time clock.
Point of sale.
You can use your existing point of sale system, and the clock data will automatically feed into Loaded's staff clocks page where you will be able to edit, delete and add shifts.
All of your staff will have to be entered into your point of sale and then added into Loaded and linked for each staff member's clock data to import correctly.
Please get instructions directly from your point of sale provider on how their timeclock functionality and setup work.
Recommended Use cases: Clocking in through your POS is a good option for small sites where kitchen staff members coming to the POS is not an issue or for sites with very limited kitchen staff.
Click the link below to download the Loaded Timeclock Application for Windows OS.
Once installed, the application will pull your staff information from your Loaded account and allow them to clock in via the app.
How to install Loaded Windows Timeclock.
- Click this link to download the installation file
- Once downloaded, you can find and launch your Timeclock installation file in the Downloads folder of your computer (or via the Downloads page in your browser by clicking Ctrl + J). Follow the instructions in the installation wizard and click Finish when the installation is completed:
- You can open the Timeclock app by going to Start Menu>All programs>Loaded Reports.
- When you open it, the app will invite you to enter your email and password that you use to log in to Loaded. Please note that you need to have the Time permission in order to be able to login into the application.
- After that, you will need to select the Loaded site account that you are configuring the Timeclock for. Please note that a site (a venue) in Loaded can have only one Timeclock app configured for it
- After this, you will see the main window. This window contains control buttons, the list of staff from your Loaded account, the current time, and the latest timeclock recorded for the selected staff member.
Recommended use cases. The windows timeclock application is a good option if you have an existing windows computer in a centralized position that is convenient for staff members to log in to.
You can find our Android app by searching for "Loaded Timeclock" in the Google Play store.
Please note that it is recommended that your Android device be 11" or larger and have excellent wifi capability.
Recommended use case: A tablet is an excellent option for large high-volume sites where a back-of-house computer is not in an accessible location.
Please note: If you're using the Android or Windows App option you can only have one instance of the timeclock running on-site, if you are getting error messages when logging in it is usually due to having multiple instances live, you can fix this by logging out of all but one.