You need Time permission to export time clocks and Payroll permission to be able to view pay rates. If you don't have access to this module, ask someone with Manager's permission to update your user permissions.
- If this is the first time you have completed an import to your payroll system, please read the Exporting timeclock from Loaded article first.
- When setting up staff members in Loaded, ensure that the Staff Paycode in Loaded matches the Display Name of the Staff member in PayHero under the Manage tab.
Loaded Staff editor
Pay Hero Staff Editor
- Ensure that the Department Code of roles in your Loaded account (Time>Manage>Roles) matches the Work Name of 'Works' in PayHero under Manage>Work.
Loaded Roles Editor
Pay Hero Roles Editor
Importing to Payhero
- Ensure you have successfully exported your timesheets from Loaded.
- Go to Time>Timesheets in PayHero
- Click the menu button on the right edge and select Import Timesheets
- Select the file on your computer and confirm the export.
- If the import succeeds, you will see the following notification.
- Your staff members should then successfully have their hours imported.
If the import doesn't succeed, you will get one of the following errors.
This suggests that there is something wrong with the Pay Code assigned to a staff member, either it doesn't match to anything in your PayHero staff list or it's not entered at all (please refer to Set up, Step 1.)
- This error suggests that there is something wrong with the Department code of one of the roles being imported, I.E. it does not match the one in PayHero or is not entered at all (please refer to the Setting up paragraph, step 3)
- This error suggests that the timesheet you exported might have duplicate clocks in it
- If you have a different error notification or need further information, please visit the Timesheet Import article in the PayHero knowledge base.
Other articles and resources that you might find useful.