- The instructions below are applicable for Loaded companies that are linked to a POS and are changing POS provider.
- POS databases are different for each POS provider and it is not currently possible to display or synchronise two different POS databases into one Loaded company. This means you will be required to create a new Loaded company to synchronise the data from your new POS.
- The user that completes the steps outlined in this article will need to have full user permissions for the old and for the new company in Loaded.
Not all information and settings can be transferred from the old Loaded company into the new one. This article focuses on and outlines the features that require work to be completed in order to get the relevant information setup in the new company.
Please go through the lists below to see what needs to be set up in your new Loaded account. Please click on the blue links to see the relevant instructions.
Time and Attendance:
- Set up your roles
- Set up your staff members, assign their roles & pay rates, enter their Staff pay codes for the payroll system & link them to your POS.
Stock and Inventory:
- Set up all of your delivery details.
- Set up all of your suppliers.
- Share all stock items and recipes from your historical account into your new account.
- Set up all custom units.
- Link your Stock items and Recipes to your POS.
*Please note that this can only be done after the POS has been connected to Loaded.
- Set up your menus.
- Set up your Order templates.
- Set up your Suppliers tenders.
- Set up your Stocktake templates.
Other articles and resources that you might find useful.