You need Time permission to export time clocks and Payroll permission to be able to view pay rates. If you don't have access to this module, ask someone with Manager's permission to update your user permissions.
- If this is the first time you have completed an import to your payroll system, please read the Exporting timeclock from Loaded article first.
- When setting up staff members in Loaded, ensure that the Staff Paycode in Loaded matches the Person ID of the Staff member in iPayroll.
Loaded Staff editor
iPayroll Staff Editor. To access Person ID in iPayroll you need to click People>View People>click on the name of a staff member>scroll down to the Person ID text field.
- Ensure that the Department Code of Roles in your Loaded account (Time>Manage>Roles) matches the Codes of Cost Centres in iPayroll under Setup>Costing.
Loaded Roles Editor
iPayroll Cost Centres Editor
Importing to iPayroll
- Ensure you have successfully exported your timesheets from Loaded.
- Go to Payroll>Enter in iPayroll
- The iPayroll will bring you to the Add Active People page where you will need to add people to the payroll run. Click the checkbox next to the relevant names and then click Add Selected
- Click the + button in the left upper left side of the page, it will bring you back to the Add Active People page
- On the next page click Upload>Chose file>find&select the CSV file that you have exported from Loaded>click Upload File
- Your staff members should then have their correct work hours imported. Now you can follow the guide in iPayroll knowledgebase to continue the payrun
If the import doesn't succeed, you will get one of the following errors.
This suggests that there is something wrong with the Pay Code assigned to a staff member, either it doesn't match the Person ID of anyone in your iPayroll staff list or it's not entered at all (please refer to Set up, Step 1.)
- This error suggests that there is something wrong with the Department code of one of the roles being imported, I.E. it does not match the Code of a Cost Centre in iPayroll or is not entered at all (please refer to the Setting up paragraph, step 2)
- This error suggests that the person(s) you are exporting timesheets for were not added to the payroll run. Please check the Importing to Payroll paragraph, step 3 for instructions on how to fix this.
- If you have a different error notification or need further information, please visit the iPayroll Help centre to find more information.
Other articles and resources that you might find useful.